Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Reveal

i remember growing up dreaming about my wedding. just like any other girl out there. i dreamt about the dress, the flowers, where it would be & of course wondered who was going to be my "prince charming". in a typical LDS wedding ceremony you don't get the same reveal that another bride gets when she walks down isle. so of course pinterest gave me the idea that i could kind of have the same thing. jeffery & i went to the same place where he first asked me to marry him. {yes he asked twice you can read that HERE} i figured that would be a great place to document this happy occasion haha. i had my mom there, along with my beautiful friend kelsey who helped me with my makeup & then for just confidence you could say, i had my other amazing gal pal amy there. i am glad they were there. taking pictures always feels so awkward so i am glad they could help jeff & i not look so weird!!
















her: dress>>Margene's Bridal/necklace>>J.Crew/hairclip>>DIY/sash>>Margene's Bridal & DIY/shoes>>Dillards
him: suit>>family tailor{GU}/shirt>>J.C Penny/tie>>J.C Penny/tie bar>>Nordstrom Rack/shoes>>H&M

 
 
 
Love, the Holderness'

No comments:

Post a Comment